Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Test World, Finished!

I finally finished my "Test World" For myself and my fans to use.

It's a completely blank open area with a bunker to a huge store room full of any items you need to build and test stuff out with. It'll be great for my Tutorials and testing out new ideas, while also being great for my fans to use for the same reasons.

I have just about -everything- you need in the chests. Unbreakable Tools/Armor, All items are Stacks to 255.

Also items are also labeled now, thanks to the update from notch so you should beable to tell what everything is.

After putting on the armor you -can't- die. To reset your health and make yourself killable, just eat one of the apples in one of the chests.

Nothing is really organized or labeled so you have to look around, if anyone feels like doing that for me I'd be grateful.

Link to save file!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EJFZ204U

6 comments:

  1. Dude Can u upload it on filefront i reached the limit at megaupload

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to the folder .minecraft in your appdata folder. then go into that and you will see the "saves" folder. then you make a new folder "World 1, 2 ,3 or 4, depending on which world is occupied. then copy all of the files into the world 1, 2, 3, or 4 folder, start minecraft and it'll be there. i think..

    ReplyDelete